The following Terms and Conditions apply to the Haldan Consulting Black Friday promotions:
- The Black Friday Promotions will begin at 02:00am (GMT) on 01 November 2022 (the “Start Date”) and closes at 13.00pm (GMT) on 30 November 2022 (the “End Date”). Discounts will only be valid during this time.
- Discount cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotion or be applied retrospectively.
- Order processing can take up to 10-14 working days depending on the products ordered.
- You will receive an email when your order has been processed.
- Haldan Consulting reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Black Friday promotion at its sole discretion.
- HaldanMES Software Promotion is limited to 1 deal per customer (1 deal is equivalent to 2 machines). The ALF portion for the free license will only be included from year 2.
- Training Course Promotion is limited to courses taking place in January, February or March 2023.
- Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above terms and conditions will result in immediate disqualification.
- In the event of a dispute regarding any aspect of the promotion and/or these terms and conditions, Haldan Consulting’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
- Purchase order or submission of a registration form shall be deemed to be acceptance of the organizer’s terms and conditions and shall be jointly and severally binding on the applicant and the applicant’s corporate entity.
- Training is contingent on a minimum number of registered participants signing up for the workshop. If the minimum number of participants is not reached, Haldan Consulting reserves the right to cancel or postpone the workshop and will notify registered participants of any changes. Workshop registration fees will be refunded to participants if the event is cancelled. Where Training is planned to be conducted onsite. please be advised that if you are making travel arrangements to attend the workshop, Haldan Consulting cannot be held responsible for any associated travel or accommodation expenses, or associated cancellation fees resulting from a cancelled workshop. In the event of participant cancellation, 50% of fees will be credited, provided cancellation in writing is received at least 10 working days prior to the event. After that date, no credits or refunds will be made. 50% course fee will be required to confirm your seat.
Should there be any queries regarding these Promotions, please contact Karla Vermaak
Thank you for your support!