Haldan Consulting has partnered with Nelson Mandela University to bring you the Continuous Improvement Workshop Series, starting in May this year.
This workshop will be hosted by NMU’s Industrial Engineering Department on North Campus and will take place over 2 days, with an optional day 3 for a factory tour.
The Continuous Improvement Workshop Series adds value to this by exposing delegates to a number of the CI tools – some old and some new. The evolution and theory of four tools will be discussed and demonstrated in a practical way so that they can return to work and implement improvements using the tools. The core focus of all 4 workshops will be structured around Lean Management, drawing on the expertise and experience of NMU’s Industrial Engineering Department as well as other industry leaders.
This years event will bring together 4 practical half-day workshops into one event.
The following topics will be presented:
– Toyota Kata by Dr Karl van der Merwe (Nelson Mandela University)
– SMED by Jaco Snyders (Nelson Mandela University)
– Industry 4.0 by Yanesh Naidoo (Jendamark)
– Warehouse Management Systems by Russell Kleyn (Afrisoft)
Date: 21 to 22 May 2019
Group and Early Bird Discounts are available
2 ECSA CPD will be issued to participants that attend all 4 workshops.
- Registration close 04 April 2019
- Registration close 29 April 2019